Seeking Experienced CDL class A or B triaxle driver with a good driving record needed for a steel body dump. Candidate will drive truck equipped with dump body to transport and dump loose materials such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, or bituminous paving materials by performing the following duties.
– Minimum of two years applicable driving experience with large trucks, trailers or semis
– Valid State CDL Class A or B
– Current CDL Physical
– Clean Motor Vehicle Report
– Responsible for pulling levers or turns crank to tilt body and dump contents.
– Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water and all fluids and performs pre and post trip inspections.
– Responsible for the condition of their vehicle. For example, keeps truck clean and in good working order.
– Responsible for filling out report at the end of each day identifying potential deficiencies and reporting them to the Equipment Manager.