ASI/BACC has an opening for an experienced and reliable Lowboy Driver. Must possess a Class A CDL with a clean DMV record, and DOT Medical Card. Must be familiar with safety and DOT regulations. Candidate must have experience with oversized loads and must keep the vehicle operational by following proper operating instructions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Loading and unloading, proper securement, and transport of various types of equipment on trailers to customer’s job sites.
- Experience hauling oversize loads.
- Ensure equipment being transported comply with DOT regulations.
- Operate lowboy trailer on sites including off public highways.
- Conducting all work activities in a safe manner, using appropriate PPE.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Heavy Equipment Experience Necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess and maintain a Commercial Driver’s License Class A (CDL A)