This position will work with the inventory, check in/out tools, equipment, supplies and make deliveries for support of the construction job sites and mechanics shop. Duties include but are not limited to the following…
- Work with the shop manager, Project Teams, and other internal departments as required.
- Responsible for delivery of tools/equipment/supplies to area jobsites when scheduled and in a timely manner.
- General organizing, inventory control and cleaning of the Yard.
- Repair tools as needed.
- Adherence to strict safety standards established by the Company and OSHA.
- Some experience in Warehouse or Yard work a plus.
- Knowledge of tool repairs or background in tools is required.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both orally and written.
- Problem-solving skills and can work independently.
- Ability to meet physical demands such as occasionally lift, load/offload or move office products, tools, equipment, and supplies, up to 50 pounds. Heavier tools/equipment will require assistance from another employee or lifting device.
- A clean driving record is required.
- High School Diploma
- Must have a valid, clean Class D license, Class B CDL is a plus.